Circles, Spots, and Polka-dots

Do you have a favorite shape? Mine is a circle... I don't know why, but circles just make me happy! So... when I saw a review of this book about this artist that covered everything in dots I had to have the book and make it a theme of the week! The artist is Yayoi Kusama and yes google had to help us pronounce her name correctly.  It was such a fun theme... we covered our light table area in white paper and the kids covered the paper with dot stickers. So fun!! We are still working on it this week! Bonus... stickers are a wonderful fine motor activity!  

"The Dot" is another one of my favorite books. It is an awesome process art book. We had so much fun painting, coloring, and dotting circles!! 



























































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gingerbread

Eric Carle

Thanksgiving 🦃